MASTER newsletter 2nd issue February 2018

The second meeting in Denmark.


From 2nd to 9th February  6 students from 2nd ESO and 2 teachers from CCE Virgen del Pasico, Torre-Pacheco, took part in the second meeting of our Erasmus+ project in Kjellerup skole, Kjellerup, Denmark. These are the students views of their  Danish experience:


My experience in the Erasmus Project has been very important because I have met a lot of people and I have learned about another culture, another way of life. I have visited many places in another country and I have really enjoyed seeing how I could learn many things in a week living in another country, but they were not maths or Spanish language and literature, they were things of life because as I said in one of the activities of Lego,it is that a future is built by studying but above all day by day, enjoying these little things and of course living each day to the maximum.
This is what I have taken from the Erasmus meeting.

Natalia Sánchez García



Las tweek I was in Denmark in an exchange organized by the Erasmus+ project. I went with five classmates, María, Paula, David, Juanjo and Natalia; and with two teachers, Mrs Marife and Mrs Eva. We arrived on Friday the 2nd and we came back on Friday the 9th, we were there for a week.

When we arrived we were all very nervous and excited. The first days were a bit long, but every day that was going on it was better and the last day I didn´t want to go home, the time had passed very fast. I would like to spend a few more days there to spend more time with Matilde and get to know her better.
We did some really fun things like bowling, having dinner with everyone at McDonalds, going shopping in Silkeborg, seeing a frozen lake and many more things.

We laugh a lot, there are moments that I will never forget.
Besides learning English, I have also learned many positive things.
It has been a very nice experience that I won't forget.

Ángela Torregrosa.

In my opinion this experience was very good and interesting. It was very good because I had a very nice partner, he was very funny and friendly. Also, the project was very good, I think the Lego´s game was interesting and original and the trip to Silkeborg was good because we could see the frozen lakes, they were very nice.

I think the Erasmus project is a very good idea to practice English because it was the only way that you could communicate with other people.
Juanjo López

My experience in Denmark has been fun, beautiful and very short. I have met many very nice people, new customs, new places and new foods. I was very comfortable with the family I was with and they behaved very well with me. I learned a lot of English and I think that is the most important thing. It has been an experience that I would repeat and I loved all the food, the places, the people ...

Paula Hernández

Our trip started at three o’clock a.m. We arrived in Denmark at twelve o’clock. We went to have lunch with our girls. In Denmark, we went shopping in Silkeborg, and we saw the snow in Kjellerup. With this experience I learnt a lot of things, for example, speaking English with other people, living in another house… I will never forget this experience and the beautiful people in Kjellerup.

Mª Victoria Alcaraz

My experience in Denmark was very good, I loved it very much. There I met a lot of people and all those people were very friendly. What I liked the least about the trip was playing with lego, because I had never had one and for me it was very difficult. Their school was quite different from ours, theirs was bigger, they didn't have any fence, you could go outside the school at breaks, they left most of the bicycles unlocked, they had a swimming pool and several classrooms dedicated to each subject, two sport pavilions, four music rooms.... The doors of the houses were left them open, which means that there were very few thieves in that area and the whole floor was very clean and when you entered a house you had to take off your shoes. What I liked the most about it were the people I was with and the snow (it was very cold) and I want to repeat the trip.

David López

Comments

Popular posts from this blog